Sunday, June 14, 2009

June 12th Spending

Total spent...$0! Yay!!!

We are totally showing the no spend days whose boss! haha. Seriously though, we talked ourselves out of getting ice cream (hubby had a free scoop coupon, but we all know that we wouldn't be able to share just one scoop...) and going for a walk instead. Then we made an ice cream sundae with whatever we had leftover from last Friday. Yummy and free!

For those who remembered the veggies I planted, I thought I'd share an update. Well, if there was an update. The good news is that I haven't killed them yet! But two weeks later, and they haven't grown. At all. Nada. Zilch. Maybe they don't like all the space I gave them. Maybe I'm watering them too much? No enough? Or maybe, they are like me and are missing the sun. The sun has definitely been a rare commodity around here. Oh well, if they decide to grow maybe they can finish their life indoors and I'll get tomatoes in like November! That could definitely be a good thing! We will see.

1 comment:

Lucy said...

Do you guys drink coffee? We have found leftover coffee grounds to be an excellent fertilizer for our little vegetable plants.