Friday, May 29, 2009

It's Friday, It's Friday! & May 28th Spending

Total spent...$42.40 on Mary Kay Time Wise.

I mentioned yesterday that I would probably purchase it, and I did. At least it wasn't an impulse buy, right? I actually needed a new face cleaner as mine just ran out (well my toner did, my cleaner is just really low), and Mary Kay's is a 3-in-1 so I only have to worry about 1 step, and then moisturize. I'm suppose to see a different in 3 days, 3 weeks and 3 months, so I'll let you know how it goes. :-) I had an awesome time hanging out with a few of the girls I don't get to see much. We decided we want to try and do something once a month, so we'll see how that works.

So I skipped the gym last night. I know, I know, and I don't really have an excuse other than I was lazy and hubby said he really didn't feel like going, so we didn't. I did, however, get a little workout in at home...I rearranged our dining room. I started by doing the dishes and cleaning the kitchen, and was getting frustrated with the lack of counter space, so I decided to clear a spot in the closet to put the food scale, so I removed the stack of candles and went to put them in a new home, and while I was sitting on the floor putting them away I saw the coffee signs I had bought at the yard sale and decided I wanted to hang them, and then decided wanted to move the table before I hung them, and some how everything in the room got move! Whew! Hubby was only a room away, but I guess completely oblivious because when he walked in he was totally shocked...but he likes it...a lot. :-) I love the new look too, it feels like a new room...now if only we could re-do the livingroom. :-)

Tonight is a lowkey night with they hubby. We ARE going to the gym, and then making some hummus pizza and watching the Dutchess that we got from the library. Tomorrow hubby's working and I'm going for a walk with a friend I haven't seen in forever at Valley Forge National Park, where I haven't been in forever, and then hitting up a yard sale in the afternoon.

Have a great Friday y'all! TGIF!!!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

have a great weekend!! :)

Lucy said...

I hope you enjoy "The Duchess." I saw it a few times and really loved it.