Friday, October 16, 2009

Oct. 15th Spending

Total spent...a lot. $30 on gift items for a wedding and birthday (still need to buy something else), $13 on toiletries and $12 at Barnes and Nobles

It was nice to get out and go shopping with hubby, especially since most of it was for other people. I have until next Friday to finish both projects and a full week ahead of me, so I'm gonna be busting my butt to finish. Don't worry, I'll share when I do. :-)

Good news...I received my 30 Day Shred DVD yesterday!!! Actually, my yoga one came too, but I didn't have a chance to check it out. The shred was awesome! I was dying, and I wasn't sure if it was because I ran the day before and my arms were still sore from lifting the day before that, or what. It'll be nice now to not have to go to the gym on a rainy/cold evening, I can just workout in the comfort of my living room. Love it!

Since I did the shred, went shopping and then go started on one of my projects, I really didn't get to tackle any of my chores. I have a list of about 12 things, so let see if I can get them all done by the end of the weekend between meetings and work and such.

Hope y'all have a fantastic weekend!!!

7/15 NSD

1 comment:

Brooke said...

With Christmas coming up, gift buying is really going to start upping my spending.

i had a hard time figuring out what kind of weights to get for the shred