Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Aug. 18th Spending

Total spent...$0! Woot woot!!!

Gotta love a no spend day.

Nothing real exciting is going on, works been picking up, so that's been keeping me super busy. I had a great visit with a friend and old roommate last night. Some how our convo came to her thinking about moving out of her parents, so we sat down and figured out if she could afford it. She could, without stretching too much, but then we looked at the number of how much she could save if she waited 6 months (she just started a new job and is in probation period for 6 months). Let's just say that it was a fairly nice chunk of change. You can guess what she decided. I wish I had a place to live rent free (or super, crazy cheap), to be able to save up!

3 comments:

Serendipity said...

I wish I made more so I could save up. Lol. Good job on the no-spend days chicka. :)

Brooke said...

doesn't it make you feel good to be able to help your friends out?

Live Simply- Live Well said...

i totally wish that i could live rent free for a whille. that would help with the cash flow big time!