Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Aug. 17th Spending

Total spent...$27.75 on groceries.

It is really hard to get back into the swing of things after coming off of a vacation. We have no food in our place even though we did do a little shopping on Thursday when we got back. I still need to run out tonight to get a few more items. I hate not having a full fridge. I really should have taken a picture of it Thursday after hubby clean it out...there was nothing but a few condiments on the door!

Sunday and Friday were no spending days! Woohoo!!! And Saturday was an expensive day. Hubby bought coffee filters, I purchased gas for $35.57 and we paid for 3 pairs of sneakers at $179.97. A pair for each of us, and a pair for my mom since I owe her money for my cell phone bill.

I'm writing this week off, and hoping that next week will get us back on track. Hubby starts working again later this week, so that should really normalize everything. *Crosses fingers*

Oh, and I paid down my students loans another $450!!! Woohoo!!!

4 comments:

Brooke said...

woot! on getting the student loans paid down.

i think i'm going to send the hubs out shopping one week, he's not impressed the weeks i work hard to only spend $20-30 dollars

Lucy said...

nice extra payment!

Live Simply- Live Well said...

congrats on making that payment!!

Serendipity said...

woot to that payment!