Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Seven Facts

So I was tagged by The Debt Chronicles.
I also am in a total state of procrastination and am not focused on work at all, so this will be a nice break!

The Rules:

  1. Link to your original tagger(s) and list these rules in your post.
  2. Share seven facts about yourself in the post.
  3. Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and links to their blogs.
  4. Let them know they've been tagged.

Seven Facts

1. I have been interested in money for as long as I can remember. When I got my first job at the age of 12, I had would divvy my money up into 4 envelopes that were color coded. Long before Dave Ramsey wrote his book, and it was the 'cool' thing to do.

2. I played soccer all 4 years of high school, not at all in college, then played on a corporate team my first year out. We won the championship, but the company went through massive lay offs so the team fell apart and I haven't really played since.

3. I became a Christian on 02.02.02 and got married on 07.07.07. My 2 best friends from college birthday's and mine are June, July and August 9th.

4. I have been told by numerous people that I look like Anna Kournikova, and actually have been stopped for a signature before!

5. I have 2 younger brothers who are as different as night and day. One is mister high class and has had a membership to the country club since he started high school because he played golf, and dresses in Banana Republic and Brooke's Brothers. The other is a former skater and loves to shop at Goodwill and Sal Val, and I am the middle ground. As we are getting older I am learning we are more and more alike, even if our outward appearances are different. I also have a sister from Russia, and we look more related then my blood brothers!

6. I am extremely empathetic and cry very easily. I have to keep a box of tissues nearby whenever I watch anything...especially Biggest Loser. How sad am I?

7. English class was my most dreaded because I hate to write. Ironic that I now write a blog for all to read. That also will explain why my grammar maybe less than perfect, and my post rather rough because of lack of proof reading. My second least favorite class was science, which is what I took the most of in college because apparently nutrition has a lot to do with science...who would have guessed.


My Tags!
Have fun!!!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

i was an english major and my grammar still sucks :P

Serendipity said...

Yay for tagging me. And I think thats funny with science. I love science, but absoultly hate math. :)