Thursday, May 7, 2009

May 6th Spending

Total spent...$6.xx

I finally made it to the gym this week! Yay!!! I planned on running for a little then heading home. I ended up on a treadmill next to a friend, so we walked and talk for the first 10 minutes until she left. I ended up doing 4.25 miles in 46 minutes. I'm going again after work and would like to lift my arms and maybe run a little more. I'd love to be able to run straight through the whole time instead of alternating it with walk, but I guess you have to start somewhere, right?

Hubby made a delicious dinner...I think it was called white chili. We had a spice packet for it, and we had chicken, but we didn't have white beans so he added corn and green peppers. Very tasty.

Tonight we have a BBQ for the future Mr. and Mrs., tomorrow is the rehearsal, Saturday the wedding, and Sunday is Mother's day, so we are pretty much done cooking for the week. It actually worked out really well not to shop this week. I broke down last night a finally got bananas! Hubby needed marshmallows for his classes, so I grabbed my bananas! We also got 2 bags of candy that were on sale 5/$4. I told hubby to keep walking, and I got to the end of the aisle and he was still staring at it. I told him he better move because if I got back to him I couldn't walk away without something. Well, we didn't walk away empty handed :-( Oh well.

No comments: