Wednesday, April 1, 2009

March 31st Spending

We ended the month with a no spend day :-) Yay!!!

I will hopefully have and end of month update together soon, but I can tell you this, it's not pretty, all I saw was red at the bottom of the page and it was larger than 2 or 3 digits. Yikes!

So hubby and I went to the gym yesterday, and he's been trying to get me to work out with him for awhile, so on the drive in I told him that today was his lucky day since we were both planning on doing our arms. I tend to shy away from machines and stick to my free weights, but I can honestly say that those machines do a whoopin' on my arms. That or the fact that he had me doing 4 sets instead of my normal 3...

Does anyone else watch Biggest Loser? If so, do you think that Nicole 'cheated' to get back on the ranch? I'm sorry but if you lost 87 lbs in the 12 weeks or so at home. How the heck do you gain 5 lbs with a trainer!?!?!? I think she starved herself right before the weigh in, and when she started eating again gained all the water weight. I'm sure the stress and pressure she put on herself didn't help either, but 5 lbs is a lot! That's like an abundance of 17,500 calories! In one week! Just my two cents.

No comments: