Wednesday, March 4, 2009

March 3th Spending

Total spent...$0! Yay!

I had a rough day at work yesterday. Since I was out on Monday due to the snow, and it's the beginning of the month, I had (and still have) a lot of work to do. Apparently everyone else thought that I had time to do stuff for them, and was torn in 5 million different directions. Every time I got into the groove of what I was doing it was like "Can you look this up for me?" or "Can you print a check for me?". Oh well, I guess that's life.

Hubby called me yesterday and asked if I could wait to go to the gym with him! He hasn't come with me in probably almost a month! I also realized as I was entering my work out that I haven't been consistent in over a month. Correction, I've been consistent, consistent at going once a week! How can I justify paying for a gym membership if I'm not using it! I went a total of 4 times in February, which means each time cost me $5. I know I haven't posted goals for March, but I would like to get to the gym at least 12 times, then my cost will be less than $2/visit. And if I take advantage of the tanning and massage chair than it will be even more reasonable.

No comments: