Thursday, February 19, 2009

February 18th Spending

Total spent...$5-ish.

Hubby used up the last of his Starbucks gift card, so he had to pay $1 something out of pocket. He also spent like $3 at McDonald's. He's trying to bribe his students to do well on their vocabulary test by buying them a McFlurrie is they get 100%, so he decided to eat one in class to make them want it. Mean, I know.

So I had a total blast last night at the concert, definitely worth the $5! I got to know the girls a little better, hear some great bands (one apparently has some songs on The Hills), check out a new venue, and support a great cause!

I'd like to get to the gym tonight, but I didn't get much sleep last night, and I'm one of those people who have to have AT LEAST 8 hours. So I might not be too functional by the time I finish work.

No comments: