Thursday, February 12, 2009

February 11th Spending

Total spend...$0...yet again a no spend day!

I was looking online at my old car insurance since they sent me a letter to say that it was canceled as of the 1st. I wanted to see if they had started the refund process (since I paid in full) and how much it would be. I was pleasantly surprised to see that we will be getting back $509! Considering our new policy, which we had to pay up front, cost us $525, we will only be out $16! But not really considering that with that $16 we got an extra 2 months of coverage! That's like $8/month!!!

I had someone ask me the other day if I plan on increase my number of no spend days. The answer is yes. Hubby and I have been discussing it, and trying to figure out something more reasonable. It seems easy to get them right now when it's cold outside and we don't want to go anywhere, or do anything. We also have a ton of gift cards left from Christmas, so that helps too. I think that bumping it up to 150 (which seems to be the rate we are going right now), may be a little too high. Maybe 120? What do y'all think?

No comments: