Friday, January 23, 2009

Purging Day 23


The jean jacket! Actually I have another one, that actually fits me, so I'm not sure why I kept this. I've had this since my first retail job in high school. I wanted a jean jacket and this was on sale. It is also super short...at least on me. ( I have a long torso). But it's not the cute, in style short...it's the weird, looks like it might have shrank in the dryer short. At the time I thought buying a larger size would make it longer. Nope. So I ended up with a too short AND too big for me jacket. Oh well, I'm sure someone at Goodwill will love it since it's practically new.

2 comments:

Popular Girl said...

Hi, just found your blog via the A Life Change blog. I've enjoyed reading through your January entries. Congrats on all your purging and on the No Spend days. Those are hard! I've never thought of keeping track of them, but now I just might. As for purging, I'm trying to get rid of one thing a day (or things) for a whole year. Yes, I have a lot of extra stuff. I post at reganz.com. Like you I've been putting a small description and a photo of the items that are leaving my life. I'm starting to discover the accounts of others trying to de-clutter and simplify. I've always been frugal, so the descriptions of how people are saving money gives me hope that not everyone in North America is headed for massive debt. I'll keep reading your blog...

Simplelivin' said...

Thanks popular girl! I'll be sure to check out your blog... your right it is definitely encouraging to see trying to live simply! Good luck in your de-cluttering efforts!