Friday, January 23, 2009

January 22th Spending

Total spent...$27.80 on gas.

I love that even though gas prices are rising (I filled up at $1.799/g ) that I can still fill my tank on less than $30! How much is gas where you live?

I went to the gym again after work and I think I got a little carried away. Since I was in no rush to get home I wanted to do an hour on the treadmill. Lately I've been running as much as I can (2 miles max), and then walking the rest since I only had a limited amount of time. So I went back to training mode where I run 4 minutes and walk 2, or some version of that. I was able to do 5 1/2 miles in that hour! Now I have to work on being able to run all of it...that will take awhile!

1 comment:

Sunflowers said...

It's slowly rising over here (SoCal) as well... we're up to about $1.97. That's still half of what it used to be, so I'm happy. :)