Monday, December 1, 2008

Rent

So this don't has much to do with anything my blogs about, but I need to vent somewhere.

My landlord lives about 6 hours away, so I mail him our rent check every month. Now, we just moved in, in September so we haven't been there very long. He is horrible with cashing our checks! We gave him the first months rent in person and it took him a few weeks to cash. October's rent was cash in the middle of the month too. Now I understand that it goes to a PO box, so he probably doesn't check it all the time, but our November check hasn't been cashed yet! December rent is in the mail and he hasn't even cashed the last month. My bank account is off because it shows that I have $900 that I really don't! It must be nice to have a check for that much and not have to cash it!

Sorry for the rambling.

1 comment:

Serendipity said...

Tell me about it. My friend conveintly forgets to cash his paychecks because he still has money left over from his other ones. Must be nice! :) And thanks for the clue about the tickers!