Monday, December 8, 2008

Meals for the week of Dec. 7th

I think I should be able to stick to my meals a little better this week. This is my crazy week at work and I will be out of the office for most of the week, save a few hours every morning. That means I can't head home until at least 5, which stinks since I'm use to leaving at 3:30 :-( Oh well.
I won't have time, or the energy to cook at night so this week consist of a lot of pre-made meals that I can have hubby pop in the oven right before I come home :-)

We also still have a lot of potatoes leftover from last week...and suggestions?

Monday:

Broccoli, Rice and Meat casserole
(I pre-made this yesterday so hubby just has to pop it in the oven)


Tuesday:

Leftover casserole
Prep for Wednesday

Wednesday:

Spinach Lasagna

Thursday:

Leftover lasagna

Friday:

Bruschetta Chicken Bake

I'm not sure what the weekend holds for us, I know I'll be working at least a little bit on Saturday, and I believe hubby has a bachelor party, so it might be a free for all.

No comments: