Monday, December 8, 2008

December 7th Spending

Total Spent...$41.27 on groceries. Hubby also spend a little of his fun money, but that was already budgeted out.

I think I'm really starting to get the hang of this coupon thing! I'm really addicted to it...I'm not sure if that is a good or bad thing. Our store had their dollar doubles coupons in this weeks flier, which means they will double up to 4 of your $1 off coupons! My coupon stash is getting low, but I made do. I got 2 packs of Green Giant frozen veggies for free, and I got 3lbs of turkey burger for a total of $3.40! Hubby tried to sneak some cheddar chex mix into the cart, the store brand, but luckily I saw it and had a coupon for the real deal, so we only paid $.80 for it instead of $1.50! Woohoo.
So far both our shopping trips this month have been under our $50 budget! We have plenty stocked up too so hopefully we'll be able to use them so we can continue to stay under budget.

No comments: