Saturday, December 13, 2008

December 12th Spending

Total Spent...$37.xx

$17 was spent on HBA, we were in dire need of laundry detergent, we got a big one so we should be good for the next 6 months or so. I also had to get some face wash and lotion and some other odds and ends. Luckily we had the Register Rewards from Walgreen's for $5!

The other $20 was spent on a Christmas present for me :-) I have been looking for this one game since May and haven't seen it anywhere. Well hubby was looking online for it earlier and they were all sold out, which really bummed him because he really wanted to surprise me with it. Well, when we were walking around the mall we stopped in the game store to see if we could find something for his brother and sister-in-law and they had one left! I freaked and said that we had to buy it. Since he really wanted to give it to me I told him that he could. So that comes from our Christmas presents fund.

No comments: