Sunday, December 14, 2008

December 13th Spending

Total Spent...$30.

Since I bought the game for my present hubby wanted a date and to go out to eat for his. So we went to a restaurant in the middle of town for a nice little lunch. We also had a little celebrity siting...I am totally clueless when it comes to most celebrities, and don't see the big deal about them. They are normal people like us...they just air their lives to the world. Well while we were waiting in walked Bam Margera and his wife. My youngest bro used to be really into skating and loved some of his shows on MTV, other wise I would have been clueless as to who he is...actually I still was because hubby had to point them out. The nice thing is that they didn't get special treatment and had to wait like the rest of us :-)

Going out was a nice little break in my day since I had gone into work at 8:30 that morning and didn't leave until 10 that dinner...what a way to spend a Saturday!

No comments: