Monday, December 29, 2008

Back to the Grind

Wow. Christmas completely flew by! I guess being busy didn't help, but still, I can't believe that it's Monday already. I had a blast with both my family and hubby's. As I mentioned in an earlier post, we came in about $50 under budget (YES!) which is definitely a blessing. I ate my fill of yummy food, but I didn't go overboard, and didn't gain any weight :-) The best was looking through past Christmases with my mom's family. They actually turned it into a game to see if I was eating the shots I was in. Apparently I like to eat...a lot! It was funny, but kind of sad.

Since we weren't home we really didn't spend any money, and what we did was on gift cards, so that doesn't really count. I am trying to compose goals for 2009 with hubby, so hopefully I will have them posted soon!

What is your favorite time from this Christmas?

1 comment:

H.E.A. said...

Sounds like you had a great christmas! My favorite memory this Christmas was of Christmas Eve dinner with my immediate family and boyfriend. It was so nice to have a laugh with everyone :)

And I'm with you...it went by too quickly!