Saturday, December 27, 2008

December 23rd - Slippin' N Slidin'

Total spent $28...on gas.

Believe it or not I haven't gotten gas since Nov. 28th!!! Woohoo.

We had our work party which was awesome and so fun. I think whatever I ate I burned off running (ok walking) around the arcade for 3 hours. Driving home was super scary because it had rained while we were inside and turned to ice. I'm not a good winter driver to begin with so needless to say it was not a fun drive home. It included seeing 2 accidents, sliding down a hill to a red light and almost spinning into a bus. We made it home around 1:30, 6 hours before I had to be at work.

On the 24th we spent $17.97 on a gift. Which speaking of we came out over $50 under our budget!
The 25th was great and a zero spending day too :-)

No comments: