Thursday, November 6, 2008

Day 4 of Thanks

As much as I despise cold weather, I love that fact that we live in a place that gets to experience all 4 seasons.


4. I am thankful for the seasons and change in weather...especially the changing of the leaves. They have been changing and falling for over a month now and even though some trees are almost completely bare, there are others that are still vibrant yellows and orange and reds. I take back roads to work to avoid traffic on the highway, and the one road I'm on has a huge hill, completely lined by mature trees of all different color leaves. A ton had fallen and almost completely covered the road, yet a ton still remained on the trees.

It was absolutely gorgeous! I wish that I had my camera with me and that I was talented enough to take pictures which driving without wrecking my car. Maybe I'll give it a shot tomorrow.

No comments: