Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Spending January Week 2

January 8-15 spending


Week 2:
Groceries- $49.22
Gas - $45.55
Misc- $0
Food Out/ Entertainment $0

Which means we only spent $94.77 during the second week of the month and only on the 2 necessary items, food and fuel. Yay!!! And that actually includes 2 grocery store trips, because we normally go on Sunday but since it was a crazy weekend I went on Saturday instead, so there should be $0 in groceries next week. Unless we go to the produce stand to stock up on some things...we'll see. Can you believe that we are in the 3rd week of the year already?

Oh, and I decided to look over our spending last year on mint. Oy vey! I didn't realize how bad it was!!! I'm still going through and cleaning up what I can with it, and some of the numbers are a bit skewed, but it's still eye opening. All the those little things really do add up. Just sayin'

1 comment:

Brooke said...

great job this week! :) i like weeks i get to skip the grocery store