Friday, January 22, 2010

3/4 January Review

Hi!

I have been the worst blogger ever! Will you accept my apologizes??? Please?

The past 1.5 weeks at work have been absolutely H-E- double L. I came home crying a few nights and have been on the verge of quitting. But I'm not here to complain about my job. I am seriously lucky that I have one, and even luckier that we have been so busy.

But I'm back. (I hope!)

It's still busy, but not quite as crazy. I just can't believe that we have completed over 3 weeks in January! I still haven't even made goals for the month...guess I'm a little too late for that. :-)

Hubby and I have been doing excellent with our spending plan, but having gift cards from Christmas help to make it easier too.

I don't have my sheet here with me, but I'm hoping for us to have 20 NSD by the end of this month. We haven't been spending at all. Although we started out the year with a big purchase...
we bought a new mattress. Our old one was under warranty, so we could have just traded out, but to be honest we were simply done with Sealy. It was our second one and I didn't want to find out if the third was the charm. So for our third mattress in less than 3 years is a Simmons Beauty Rest. So far, it's been the best night sleep! I love it!!!

Hmm what else...

I'm been doing good with working out, kinda. I've been going to the gym once a week, doing 30 Day Shred once, and Wii Fit a few times. The yoga is awesome, and most of the strength train is also. The hula hoop is great cardio, as is the boxing.

I also just finished my 5th book of the month and I'm in the middle of working on a 1000 piece puzzle I got last year for Christmas.

So yeah, that's pretty much what I've been up to so far this month. :-)

3 comments:

Brooke said...

great job on the spending and the working out :)

sorry that the job situation sucks, hopefully things will look up for you.

Serendipity said...

I want a new mattress! Janurary has flown by hasn't it? But, you've been productive, so it's all good. :)

Anonymous said...

A new mattress is always nice! :) Who wants to wake up feeling like they slept in a box all night? lol!!

The Shred is awesome and I love my Wii Fit.. soo much fun!! I love the Yoga.. it's my fave!