Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December Goals

Wow it's a new month already!!!

I didn't make any goals for November (slacker) so I guess I didn't fail any! :-)

It's a crazy month, so I'm going to keep the goals fairly easy, just something to help me stay focused.

1. Pay off my student loans: translation: be DEBT FREE!!! With just over $1300 to go, it's a little stretch, be definitely doable.

2. Get a raise. I have been working on getting one since I took on new responsibilities at work in August! It's the end of the year, and time for me to push a little harder and see what they can do for me.

3. Stay focused on the real reason for Christmas. See previous post.

4. "Hang out" with Jillian 2 times a week. AKA workout 2 times a week. I would love to do more, but realistically that's not going to happen this time of year.

5. Make a decision. Vague, I know, but I have been trying to make a decision on something since September and just keep dragging it out. It's now of never. If I keep dragging it's never going to happen.

6. Finish both books I have from the library.

7. Enjoy life, lights, and love!!!

I'll stop there since 7's my lucky number. :-)

I did a little more Christmas shopping after work yesterday and was also able to finish one of my projects! It was a simple one, I'll share soon. :-) That was my first time at JoAnn Fabrics by me, and all I can say is wow! I'm used to the one back home that's little and basically just fabric, with a little bit of craft supplies. This one is like a super Michael's/A.C. Moore. It has anything and everything you could imagine! Some how I stumbled across their clearence section and they had workout shorts for $3! Luckily I talked myself out of them on the way to the check out. I also found Christmas stamps, complete with a green ink pad for $4, so I can now make my own name tags for everyone.

I also did Jillian Michael's Shred on level 2! Wow! I can't wait to see what she brings for level 3!

2 comments:

Live Simply- Live Well said...

how is the jillian shred going? do you like it??

at least you did not fail any goals from last month!

Brooke said...

good luck shredding!!

it would be amazing for you to start off the new year debt free! good luck (but we both know that luck has little to do with it) :)