Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thankfulness Day 1 - Nov. 11th Spending

Today I am thankful for work. I may not love my job, but at least I have one. Hubby too. We are blessed to both be employed full-time. It's easy to lose sight when you feel you are underpaid or overworked and not completely happy with work. But with so many people facing layoffs and are unemployed, we should consider ourselves lucky. I have friends and relatives who have been without solid work for around a year now. I can't imagine how hard that must be. I'm so thankful that we don't have to go through that.

Total spent...$0! I almost had to pay a library late fee for a book that I had renewed, and the lady was nice and waived it since my other 2 books were renewed. Yay!

I have been feeling extremely lazy and unmotivated lately. I'd like to blame it on the weather, but I feel like I should take responsibility for my own actions (or lack there of). We skipped the gym again last night because hubby wanted a nap and then we had to go to the library to pick up his book and make dinner. I need someone to come to my house and push my butt out the door to the gym. I think I'm going to do a Jillian workout tonight.

Tomorrow's Friday! Yay!

No comments: