Friday, October 9, 2009

Oct. 7th Spending

Total spent...$0!!!

We got another one! I'm loving October!!!

Sorry my post have been a day late, my computer at home has been acting up, and our firewall at work crashed and wouldn't let us out (that was a fun day), so things should be back to normal now.

*Crosses fingers*

Not much else going on except that my lazy butt can't get to the gym. Grrr! On a good note though I've been busting through one of my Christmas gifts and it's looking awesome!

5/18 NSD

2 comments:

Diana Perkins said...

Dear webmaster,
I want to make 1 guest post in your blog, if you give me permission. The post will contain 250 words above and will be totally unique in nature.
Please contact me at diana.perkins1983(at)gmail(dot)com . Moreover, I will place your link in one of my finance pr2/3 sites.

Brooke said...

great job - now get your rear to the gym!! :P

and the bangs will grow out quicker than you realize.