Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Oct. 19th Spending

Total spent...$0! Woohoo!!!

With just over a week and a half left I'm being really hopeful that we will be able to reach our goal.

After spending all day on the operating table and going through numerous procedures my laptop has been resuscitated! Well, at least enough for me to pull off all my information so she can be wiped clean and reinstall everything. Sounds fun, huh? I knew I had a TON of photos, but I didn't realize how much music I had also. I filled a 32G thumb drive (there was some stuff on it already), and still have some more. This makes me want an external hard drive all the more, so I don't have to worry about hours of saving info in like 3 different places.

I was able to complete my Day 2 of The Shred yesterday! It was good. Not as bad as the first day, I think that was partly because I knew what to expect, and partly because I hadn't run 4.5 miles the day before. I'm planning on going to the gym today to do cardio since it's the only day I'll be able to make it.

I'm not a huge baseball fan, but I have gotten sucked into it lately since it seems like everyone around me is. It also doesn't help that the home team is looking mighty fine and may be heading to the World Series for a second time in a row... :-) The good thing about watching some last night was that I was able to finish the wedding present! I'll take some pics and then pack 'em up. :-)


10/15 NSD

4 comments:

Brooke said...

go yankees!!! :P

Serendipity said...

I'm not a big baseball fan either. I mean, I get it but can't get into it. Good job on the Shred!

Anonymous said...

Glad your laptop is going to "make it"... ;) lol!! And Yay on the no spending!! I'm not doing so hot saving this month, with 4 kids & winter on the way, adds up much too fast! Good job on The Shred, it's an awesome workout!!

Live Simply- Live Well said...

i am glad you were able to save the pics! those are things that you would hate to lose.