Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Sept. 22nd Spending

Total spent...$1.59 at the library!

Hubby needed a video for his class, and since Tuesday's are BOGO Free, we also got He's Just Not That Into You, to watch for our Friday night date.

I haven't been sleeping well lately, so I am dragging and sooo tired during the day. It's really not fun. I blame it on our mattress. Stupid pillow tops. Don't fall into the trap that they are like sleeping on a cloud. Ha! We are on our second one in 2 years, and have been trying to get a new one because not sleeping is no good. It's so bad that we have been thinking about sleeping on the couch or floor, or the air mattress. Not cool.

I didn't go running yesterday because of the weather, but I did Pilates, which I haven't done in ages! I am planning on going to the gym after work today, and I think I'm going to start lifting again...as long as I have the energy. I should be getting a $20 amazon gift code soon for a survey, and I want to get Jillian Michael's 30-day Shredd. I heard that it's an amazing workout no matter how fit you are.

12/18 NSD

2 comments:

Brooke said...

let me know what you think of the movie - i've been wanting to see it.

the shred is a hard one, assuming you have the right set of weights. good luck!

Lucy said...

I love pilates and need to get back into it.

And gotta love the library!