Friday, July 31, 2009

Day 30 of LSM: July 30 - So close!

Total spent...$0! Woohoo!!!

I was able to spend a lovely afternoon down at the pool reading and swimming and tanning. There were a hand full of preteen boys playing baseball in the middle of the pool, so my laps consisted of weaving in and out of them and avoiding being hit. I could seriously live at the pool if I didn't have to work. It's so relaxing and fun.

We are ending our month (and hubby's birthday) with a BBQ at a friends new place! I love summer parties! Then tomorrow morning I'm meeting a friend at Valley Forge for a walk. They have a great 5 mile or so trail around. I've been there a few times and you can still see the bunkers and cabins and it's easy to imagine what it would have been like when Washington and his troops stayed there. I'm not a history buff by any means, but I find the fact that I'm walking the same place they did kind of interesting.

5 days until vacation!!!

LSM:
Starting: $2.20
Ending: $2.20

2 comments:

Brooke said...

sounds like a fun weekend in store! :)

Serendipity said...

Hope you had a good weekend! :)