Monday, June 1, 2009

May 31th Spending


Total spent..$43.43 on groceries.

It's June! Yay for a new month! Even though this was technically May, we will be eating the food in June, and the charge won't hit the debit card until June.

So summer has finally hit here! I was able to spend a few hours in the afternoon to lounge poolside and work on my tan. I will probably end up with skin cancer someday, but I hate being so pasty white. It was great to finally have a relaxing weekend where I can enjoy it and don't have to run all over the place. Again, it's a sign that May is over and a new month is here. :-) I'm scared to post my monthly recap because we did so bad this past month. I'm serious. I also did horrible with exercising.

June also marks the beginning of the de-clutter challenge! Does anyone know how to put those little widget guys in your blog so people can post their links? I would love to have you post on how you're doing with purging your stuff. One item (or group of an item) a day for thirty days, not too hard right?

1 comment:

Brooke said...

i spent $26 at the grocery story on Friday and felt guilty about it. mostly because I bought a lot of junk.