Monday, June 15, 2009

June 14th Spending

Total spent...$0!

Yup, that's right, another one! It was a pretty boring Sunday my way. Laid back, played a little while on the Wii, laid out by the pool. Yup, a nice boring, relaxing Sunday. Can't complain.

Hubby got home from work just in time to go to church together. It's been over a month and boy did I miss it! We have an awesome worship band, and I love being able to worship with my hubby. The message was great too. We are working our way through the Sermon on the Mount, and covered some real good material.

I'm also currently dealing with some family issues, so I may be a little spot for awhile and apologize now.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

i'll be praying for you as you work through the family issues *hugs*

Serendipity said...

Hope things work out. :)