Friday, May 22, 2009

It's Friday! May 21st Spending

Total spent...$0! Woohoo!!! And...IT'S FRIDAY, IT'S FRIDAY!!! *Does a little dance*

Ok, so I still have to work today, but the long weekend of fun is officially here!!! Can you tell I'm excite? Just a little? Tonight is the dress rehearsal and I get to see my bestest friends and their men along with some of my new friends, then we get to have a slumber party and reminisce of our college days when we were roomies, then we get to wake up at 3 freaking a.m. to get our hair and make up done for the WEDDING! Followed by a reception at the all time best place ever...Shady Maple! (Those in central/eastern PA totally know what I'm talking about!) After all the wedding fun I get to hang out with mi familia, and on Sunday is the family picnic. Oh, and did I mention that it's going to be in the 80's all weekend with only a slight chance of a thunderstorm?! We can probably take the canoe out and play fun outside games like bocciball and eat lots of yummy picnic food and hang out with cousins...

Now I just have to get through 6 more hours of work, pack, water the plants, make sure our place is straighten, double and triple check to make sure we have everything, and peace out!

I hope everyone has an awesome weekend and great Memorial Day!!!

4 comments:

H.E.A. said...

YAY for a no spend FRIDAY!!! Have an amazing weekend :)

Brooke said...

have a great weekend! :) hope the wedding is beautiful.

Serendipity said...

Good luck with the wedding and have a good weekend with the family!

Simplelivin' said...

Thank you all! It went wonderfully!!!