Thursday, April 30, 2009

I'm Back!!!!

I have missed y'all so much! I miss reading the blogs everyday and seeing how everyone is doing.

Tomorrow is my last day of the super crazy schedule...yay!!! I have a post coming with all my spending for the past week. Aside from the weekend, as you can imagine it's pretty boring since I haven't had time to do anything. :-) I have another crazy weekend coming up, and will be spending the night up at my parents place...two weekends in a row in my hometown! It should be a low-no spending though since we will be celebrating my brothers graduation (no cost to me), and then having a huge extending family celebration on Sunday (again, no cost to me). Hubby will be working all weekend, so he won't have time to spend either. Gotta love an extra income. I'm have to review our spending plan for April, but I don't think it was too bad, and see where we may need to revise for May.

Hopefully I have some time to catch up on all your blogs soon!!!

No comments: