Tuesday, March 31, 2009

March 30th Spending

Total spent...$0! Yay! I can't believe that we are at the end of the month already, a quarter of the way through 2009!

I spent most of my time when I got home from work in the kitchen. I cooked up the stuffed peppers, which by the way were very yummy. I also decided to make the pasta salad for tomorrow so it can chill over night, plus this way when we get home from the gym we can just eat. I also washed and cut up all the strawberry's we bought, so they are a quick snack. I actually brought some with my in my lunch for my yogurt.

It finally looking like Spring! Plants are budding, flowers coming up, the sunny is shining, and it's suppose to be warmer (50's) today! Yay! I am itching to get out and shoot some pictures of this gorgeous season. I took a couple quick pics of a forsythia bush right outside our place, but it still looks chilly and not Spring like yet. There are some fantabulous cherry trees in town that I can't wait till they are in bloom! I can't wait to go hiking also. We have a few parks nearby with paved paths that are nice, and some state parks not to far with great trails.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm ready for spring too! I'm looking forward to seeing my forsythia bloom too. It's suppose to snow here this week. I might have to wait a little longer.