Wednesday, March 25, 2009

March 24th Spending

Total spent... $29 on gas for hubby's car.

He was hoping to make it to the weekend without filling up, but had a meeting after school and his carpool buddy had to get home, so he drove himself in and had to fill up. Despite getting home late (okay, I guess 5 isn't late, but it's later than normal), we headed to the gym. I lifted my arms, and did 2 1/2 miles on the elliptical. Maybe I don't put it on a high enough level, but I think it's so much easier than the treadmill. What do you think?

Since we got a late start from to the gym, we didn't get home until after 7 (it didn't help that there was an accident right down the road from our place and got stuck in mad traffic and a detour). The dinner hubby had planned said it would take about an hour and there was no way either of us wanted to wait to eat until 8! So I whipped up tacos and had a taco salad. Here's a hint to keep lettuce fresh for awhile. Wash it and let it dry almost complete, then store it in an air tight container. We bought ours like 2 weeks ago and it still is just as fresh as when we bought it!

I'm hoping to get more cleaning done tonight, so we will see :-)

No comments: