Monday, March 2, 2009

March 1st Spending

Total spent...$35.17 on groceries.

Not a bad way to start off March :-) The deal of the week was turkey burger on sale for $1.69/lb which is an amazing price, so we stocked up with like 6lbs.

I am posting this extremely late today because I was busy at home all day and our internet connection was very shaky. I was home because we got about 5 inches of snow last night! That's the most we've gotten all year! Plus, we probably got another 2 or more during the day. I heard the roads were super slick (they do an awful job of plowing) and I am the absolute worse driver in the snow, so I figured I'd do everyone a favor and stay home. I am hoping this is the last snow and that Spring gets its butt in gear and shows up soon. I need sun! I need warmth!

What's the weather like where you are?

No comments: