Thursday, March 19, 2009

March 18th Spending

Total spent...$0! Woohoo!!! I feel like our no spending days have been few and far between this month.

Tonight I'm meeting up with an old friend for dinner, so that will be more money spent, but you can put a price on friendship :-) ( Kinda cheesy, I know)

Yesterday was absolutely gorgeous! After work hubby ans I hit up a local park and played a little trak ball. I was so nice to be outside running around in bare feet! I guess everyone had the same idea as us because their were tons of people out. I love it because there were teams playing baseball (softball?), families eating dinner, kids and parents on the playground, and older couples taking a walk.

I tackled the bathroom when we got home and spent about an hour making it shine from top to bottom. It feels so good to have one room completely done! I'm hoping to get to the dining room tonight, but I'm not sure how late I'll get home. I'm heading to the gym after work, and then straight to dinner, so I might be too exhaust if I get home around 8. Oh well.

Tomorrow is the first day of SPRING!!! For those of you who are blessed enough to have a Rita's nearby, don't forget to get your free water ice!!!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

congrats! :) since the hubs buys a can of dip a day, we couldn't do this. although i have many days that i don't spend anything.

Simplelivin' said...

Thanks :-) You could always keep track of your's...or have your hub buy in bulk (I don't know if you can do that with dip or not).