Tuesday, March 17, 2009

March 16th Spending


First of all... HAPPY ST. PATTY'S DAY!!! I have a lil 0'bit of Irish in me, and since I'm not wearing green today, I have to share in the spirit somehow!

Any how, back to our normal program.

Total spent...$0! Yes!

After and expensive weekend, and potential heavy spending in the near future I'll take it! I was super exhausted after work so after I whipped up some dinner, I took a nap until my Bible study gals came over.

Today hubby and I are going to the gym, and then stopping by the store to pick up a few things to get us through the week. I'm hoping to keep our bill under $15, so stay tuned to tomorrow to see if we could resist temptation.


1 comment:

Brooke said...

congrats! :)

we ended up spending over $100 this weekend :(

but i finally found a headboard (well a makeshift one) for the master bedroom.