Friday, January 9, 2009

Purging Day 9


Wow! I probably haven't worn these since the 1990's! I'm not sure how I've managed to hold on to them for so long, but alas I am releasing them. I'm sure there's a little girl out there who will love them, and not just let them collect dust over the years. I still wear butterfly clips, just not ones that are actual butterflies!

Life is so much easier without clutter. We are having friends over for dinner tonight, and it only took a few minutes to straight up since there wasn't much lying around. It definitely is motivation to stay clutter free!

2 comments:

Šapat Moje Duše said...

it's so nice to decluter your place huh? :) I'll be doing the same end of this month :) Enjoy the evening with your friends :)

Simplelivin' said...

Yes, it's very nice and freeing!