Sunday, January 11, 2009

Purging Day 11


Eww! These have definitely seen better days! I held onto them because the only other black heels I had were boots, and I don't want to wear them all the time. Well, I finally found a pair of black shoes a month or so back, but some how failed to toss these out. When we moved a few month ago I tossed about 10 pairs, so there aren't too many more I can justify getting rid of. I have decided now, that every time I buy a pair, I'll have to toss an old pair. That way I don't end up being over run by shoes I don't need. Plus, I only have so many spot on my back-of-the-door shoe rack to hold them. :-)

2 comments:

Serendipity said...

Your gonna laugh, I chucked some shoes too today! Great minds must think alike.

Simplelivin' said...

lol! That is awesome!