Tuesday, January 13, 2009

January 12th Spending

Total Spent... $0!!! Yes! Another no spend day logged!

We are extremely busy at work right now, so I went in at my normal 7:30, only to find out that I have to stay till at least 5 every night. Monday nights I host a Bible study at 7, so I had to rush home to eat dinner and get ready for it. So that doesn't allow much time to spend money. Tonight hubby and I are planning to go to the gym, but we will see. It has been a long week for both of us...and it just started! The weather around here isn't helping either. It's suppose to be in the teens all week. I'm not a fan of winter and cold weather to beginning with, but the teens!!?!?! I thought the thirties were cold! Looks like our January electric bill is going to be over $100 again :-(

No comments: