Saturday, December 20, 2008

December 19th Spending

Total spent...$37.25.

We went out for our annual Christmas dinner with my bestest and their boys. It's always a fun time, and I was very proud of how little we actually spent. Aside from our entree we got a dessert and a $9 beer (who ever heard of beer being so expensive?!?!) so with tip it came out under $40.
I love going out, especially in my town because it's so cute (not bias at all) but I really don't like going out in winter! I hate how I'm freezing cold when I get to the place we're going because I have to walk 2 blocks. Then I see girls standing at in the bar area wearing super short skirts and not looking or acting like the cold bothers them... I don't get it. Am I missing something on staying warm in the winter???

We are heading out Christmas shopping today, and then in to work (sad). At least this is the last weekend I have to work :-)

No comments: