Saturday, November 15, 2008

End of Week 2 of LSM

Total Spent on day 14... $0!!!

So aside from my gas and a food fill up we only spent money on 1 day, and that wasn't even for us!
Total spent for the week was.... $93.15 leaving us with $207.29 for the next 2 weeks. That's more than double with what we've spent so far, so we should be able to do it. I already bought the food that I'm bringing to thanksgiving, which is part of the reason our grocery bill was so high last week, but that should be a cheaper week for us since we won't be here most of it.

On a side note, I received my CVS card in the mail yesterday!!! If anyone has any suggestions on how to get started with it for this week I'd love to hear! We're almost out of toothpaste and starting to run low on other random toiletries like razors.

No comments: