Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Day 3 of Thanks

3. I'm thankful that I am blessed with my car. She just got inspected and PASSED with little work that needed to be done. I dread inspection time every year, because with older cars you never know what may need done.


She may not be the newest model, or the sleekest, but she's mine. 100% mine, and she runs. And...she's a manual, so as my hubby says 'she's a race car'. Not really, but she's still got some kick for her age. :-) The picture is just one I found on the internet that most resembles my car. I've had her for 4 years now and she's hasn't given me much trouble at all. I made the mistake of running over a deer, causing me to replace my entire exhaust system. I also had to replace to clutch, but other than that just the routine maintenance. We're praying that she'll hold on for at least another 4-5 years. Hubby has the exact same car (different color) that has over 60,000 MORE than mine, so she should last :-)

No comments: