Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Sept. 15th Spending

Total spent...$5 on lunch for hubby. Tsk tsk tsk for not packing a lunch...
This month is running out of days not to spend money, so we need to get our tails in gear!

I didn't earn anything either. :-( I have been taking surveys though, and am getting close on cashing out a few of them.

Since it was such a nice day yesterday, and they are calling for cool, rainy weather the next few days, instead of jumping right into clean when I got home I went for a run! I am so horribly out of shape I could barely do the 2 miles. I am making it a goal of mine to be able to run 3 miles by the end of the month without feeling like I'm going to die! It's sad how quickly you can get out of shape. (Okay, many not running ALL summer isn't exactly quickly...)

I am proud to say that I have a spotless bathroom and kitchen, and an almost spotless living room and dining room! I busted my butt, and the first thing hubby said when he came in was how clean it looked! Yay! I love when everything has a home so it doesn't end up as clutter.

Biggest Loser was definitely not a disappointment last night either! I won't spoil anything for those who haven't watch yet, but this is going to be a good season!!! Hubby laughs at me because I get so emotional during the show!

We're suppose to go to the gym together tonight, which we know will be good for me! Then I'm hoping to tackle some more organizing and cleaning.


7/18 NSD

$0/$9.28 EM

3 comments:

Lucy said...

Ahhhh, I love the feeling of clean.

Serendipity said...

This month is running out of days not to spend money. I am low too. :( But yay for organizing!

Live Simply- Live Well said...

I hate that it takes so long to get in shape, but it takes a few days to get out. stinks!!

yea i love a clean house too. it makes my heart happy.

One thing I love about biggest loser is that it motivates me to work out!