Saturday, June 6, 2009

June 5th Spending

Total spent....$0!!! Yay!


I made the final payment on hubby's student loans!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHH!!!!! That $23,000 hanging over us since he graduated 2 years ago no longer exist! So happy! :-) Thank you all so much for your encouraging words, support, and accountability. It's so nice to know that others are going through, or just went through the same thing. Now we just have to stay focused and pay mine off! I would have loved to wipe mine out first since I've been fighting with it longer and it was a smaller amount, but with his interest rate at 5% more, financially it made more sense. I know Dave wouldn't agree, but he can deal because it's PAID OFF!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!!! :) You're doing great!

Live Simply- Live Well said...

awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucy said...

Congrats!!!

Jill said...

Great JOb! I'm new to reading your blog and I think its awsome. I just tried to do a little no spend challenge of my own,and I was really excited about it, but my husband wasnt,,, It didnt go over well at all with him. It sounds like your husband is on board with you. Do you have any suggestions for me on how to be able to do this by myself?

Brooke said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!

and you know what - you gotta take what Dave says and make it work for you. you did and you kicked rear!! congats!

Simplelivin' said...

Thank you all very much!!! :-)