Thursday, June 4, 2009

June 3rd Spending

Total spent...$4 on dinner at Cheezburger in Paradise.

I had a free facial today from Mary Kay, so hubby and decided to go out to dinner since I was dolled up instead of the gym. Actually, we had been planning on running a paved trail today but the weather was anything but cooperative. We still had a gift card leftover from Christmas which covered our entire meal except for tip. Not too bad huh?

I am actually out of the office today and spending the day with hubby in NYC! Pretty sweet, huh? Oh, and did I mention that there also about 40 13 year old with us? Class trip. Believe it or not I have never been there! People from all over world have been there and I never have, even though I only live a few hours away. Back in high school soccer was too important for me to miss a game to go. What was I thinking? As long as it doesn't rain I plan on taking a ton of pictures, so you have that to look forward too :-)

3 comments:

Rochelle said...

Hope you have fun. Chaperoning class trips is always interesting! Can't wait to see pictures. I haven't been there in a few years. It's probably better that I live on the other side of PA. I would live at MOMA!

Brooke said...

how fun (minus the kids)! NYC is my favorite :)

Live Simply- Live Well said...

have fun on the trip. i have never been either and always wanted to go.
as far as the kids--good luck! i know that can be hard with that many kids.