Thursday, April 9, 2009

April 8th Spending

Total spent...$0! Our first no spend day of the week! I guess it's better to have one halfway through the week than not at all.

Is this week dragging for anyone else? I feel like it's going so slow, but maybe that's just me.
I was able to get a bunch of reading in yesterday after work before I head off to the gym the with hubby. Wednesday is typically an off day, but hubby was meeting a friend there and I figured why not go? His friend was running late, so we ended up being there for over an hour and a half. Since it was an off day, all I had to do was cardio, so I got a butt kicking workout of an hour and fifteen minutes! Now I have to see if I'm too sore to go today like planned...

Hubby made this scrumptious pasta salad during the day, so when we got home we didn't have to wait to make dinner. It's funny looking because he used a raspberry walnut vinaigrette, so all the noodles and stuff are pink! It looks pretty though with the green broccoli...very colorful.

I am going to try and get caught up on everything here at work today and tomorrow so I can hopefully leave since it's Good Friday. We'll see if that happens though.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

pasta salad - yum!

thankfully, today is my friday! :)