Friday, April 3, 2009

April 2nd Spending

Total Spent...$0! April is off to a fantastic start!

Today is definitely an April day, rainy, rainy, rainy, oh, and possibly a thunderstorm. Is it bad that I'm hoping for a storm to lose power and not have to work? It is Friday after all... :-)

Yesterday I was able to get a nice little workout in at the gym with hubby before he ran off for the evening with his buddies. I was able to get some more cleaning and laundry done around our place, which is good because I'll be working all day Saturday. I work the next two Saturday's at an hourly job, but I'm starting to second guess my commitment to it. At the time it seemed great, it'll cover at least half our trip to Florida, and it's fun. I love talking with people and helping them accessorize their homes. But, we are coming up on our busy time at my real job, which requires Saturdays, probably about 3 weeks worth, so essentially I'll be working my next 5 Saturdays! Yikes!

Hubby and I are planning on going to the gym again tonight, mainly because I am in dire need of gas, and the station by the gym in the cheapest in our area. Also because I need to get my 3 workouts in this week, and tomorrow is basically shot with working. After the gym we are heading to one of my friend's house for a game night! Have I mentioned how much I love game nights? I am such a dork, but they are seriously so much fun. You get to hang out with friends and laugh (the best medicine for ANYTHING), eat snacks, play games, and it cost practically nothing!

Hope y'all have a fantabulous weekend!!!

2 comments:

Live Simply- Live Well said...

Hey. I just checked out your blog and I think its great. I think we are in the same boat as yall. We just recently paid off my student loan and so now we are finally out of debt, and it feels great!
Keep chipping away at the student loans. I know it feels like a mountain,but I was throwing every extra dollar I could make at it.
Keep at it and eventually it will be gone gone gone!!!

Max said...

I really enjoyed your comments. I believe that if we all begin to take small steps toward improving our environment we can make a difference. Many times I look at all the problems and feel overwhelmed, then when I start looking at what I can do to help, not trying to solve all the problems...but just doing my part...I start thinking that it is possible to make our earth a healthier place. Thank you for what you are doing to make our earth healthy.

Max
http://www.ensobottles.com

Look for the ENSO Logo

Plastic bottles that biodegrade and recycle.