Thursday, April 2, 2009

April 1st Spending

Total Spent...$0! Woohoo we're starting the month off with a no spend day. :-)

There must have been something in the air yesterday because hubby was making fun of me flying around our home. I was able to get a load of laundry done and clean a few rooms. After we had dinner (spinach lasagna!), I was able to settle down a little and look over March. As it turned out the month wasn't as bad as I had thought.

On a side note, I need to set up a new automatic withdrawal from my account for the stimulus money that has been increasing my paycheck. Neither of my checks have been the same, so I'll do it as soon as I figure out what the weekly increase will be. Maybe I'll create a new account for fun and see how much I can save.

Tonight is gym night again, and I still can hardly straighten my arms from Tuesday's workout. I think I'll stick to cardio since I doubt I could hold much weight to lift legs. Plus, I'm working all day on Saturday, so I need to make sure I get some cardio this week.

No comments: